Tickets Ending Soon!5:59pm Tuesday 9th of July 2013
Get your Tickets before the extended period ends on the 10th of July. Please remember MARB tickets can only be bought online at: marb.com.au/tickets.
Tickets will NOT be sold at the door on the night.
Fundraising: Can Belts & Rover Car / Esky Stickers9:14pm Monday 13th of June 2013
Get your Rover Car / Esky Stickers before they run out! $2 each. Can Belts are $10 each (collect at MARB on the night) or an extra $5 for postage ($15 total). Email email@example.com with how many of each item you would like to purchase and your details (name, address etc.).
Tickets11:56am Monday 6th of May 2013
Tickets have finally been released! Go to marb.com.au/tickets to get your tickets.
MARB 2013 Promo Video7:49pm Friday 3rd of May 2013
Dietary Requirements2:06pm Monday 21st of Jan 2013
There will be a wide and varied selection of canapés and cocktail food that will cover all bases in terms of dietary requirements. Some of these options will be for people who require gluten free, lactose free and vegetarian food.
MARB Checklist5:56am Sunday 20th of Jan 2013
So that you have everything covered for the night we've made up a short checklist of things you need to do before the night.
- Paid for and received your ticket(s)
- Organized transport To and From the event (public transport is available)
- Made / bought / borrowed / stolen a costume suitable to the theme – "It's a Jungle Out There"
The About page for some more ideas on the theme.
- Have suitable evidence of age.
Refer to Question 9 in the FAQ
- Cash is needed if you would like to purchase photos on the night or for taxi fares etc.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: Thursday 2nd of May 2013
For all other questions that aren't listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. What is MARB?
- Metropolitan Area Rover Ball; click About to learn more.
- 2. When is MARB?
- 8:00pm to 12:30am on Saturday 13th of July 2013 (13/07/13)
- 3. Where is MARB?
- St Kilda Town Hall – 99A Carlisle Street
St Kilda VIC 3182
How to get to St Kilda Town Hall (.PDF)
- 4. How much does it cost (ticket price)?
- Standard Tickets are only $95!
- 5. What should I wear?
- Anything associated with 2013's theme – "It's a Jungle Out There!"
- 6. Can Under 18's attend this event?
- No. The liquor licence for MARB requires that all participants (rovers) of the event be the age of 18 or above.
- 7. Is all food for the night catered for?
- Yes. It is included in your ticket. There will be cocktail food and canapés running around all night (with options that cater for specific dietery requirements).
- 8. Is it BYO (Bring Your Own) alcohol?
- No. Your ticket includes beverages for the night (including an assortment of soft drinks and alcohol).
- 9. Do I need to bring ID (Identification)?
- Yes. As per federal and state laws that relate to the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 you will need at least one of the following acceptable forms of evidence of age:
Australian Driver Licence, Australian or foreign passport, 'Proof of Age' card or equivalent from another state of Australia, Victorian learner permit or a Keypass card.
- 10. Can anyone go to MARB?
- If they're 18+, have bought a ticket, have a costume and are assigned to a victorian rover crew; then yes they can go to MARB.
- 11. Is there going to be a cloak room or a place to put my stuff?
- 12. My question is not listed here. Who should I ask?
- Email email@example.com.